Receiver with Two Mic Channels
- The RX8 Pro offers 48 frequencies to find the cleanest available frequency at your shooting location.
- Easy-to-understand menus and controls along with an LCD display allow you to make quick adjustments.
- Adjustable volume for each channel.
- A headphone output on the receiver enables real-time audio monitoring, especially useful if your camera lacks a headphone output.
- Mono/Stereo modes: When using just one mic, the sound is recorded on both the left and right channels of your camera. When using two microphones, each sound is recorded separately with one on the left channel of your camera and the other on the right channel—allowing you to isolate each person's voice and adjust each level individually later in post.
- Rugged and lightweight plastic housing.
- Power is supplied via two AA batteries .
- The receiver offers a maximum distance of up to 300’.