Bodypack Transmitter with Lavalier Mic
- The lightweight bodypack transmitter is equipped with an On/Off switch that doubles as a mute button.
- The transmitter features an easy-to-read OLED display that indicates the mic's input level, muting, and battery life.
- RF power can be switched between 40mW for maximum transmission distance or 10mW for maximum battery life.
- The lavalier microphone features an omnidirectional pickup pattern that help to deliver consistent audio levels even when the subject turns away from the mic.
Compact Dual-Channel Receiver
- If you need to expand your system with a second microphone, the two-channel receiver allows you to save space on your shooting rig by using a single receiver to simultaneously receive signals from two mic/transmitters.
- When using just one mic, the sound is recorded on both the left and right channels of your camera. When using two microphones, each sound is recorded separately with one on the left channel of your camera and the other on the right channel—allowing you to isolate each person's voice and adjust each level individually later in post.
- There are 30 levels of volume adjustment to control the audio output of the receiver—for both mics individually.