Boasting remarkable versatility for supporting your gear, the GorillaPod 1K Flexible Mini-Tripod from Joby has legs made up of several joints that allow you to wrap it around objects and adapt it for use in uneven ground. With a load capacity of 2.2 lb, it can reliably hold equipment such as flashes, video lights, and most mirrorless cameras. The notably compact construction of the tripod, featuring a 8.3" height and 5.1 oz weight, makes it easy to store or carry it while travelling.
- Can be used with cameras, lights, speakers, and any other gear weighing up to 2.2 lb that is compatible with its standard 1/4"-20 screw mount
- Flexible jointed legs allow you to secure your equipment to most surfaces
- Compact with a weight of 5.1 oz and height of 8.3", can be transported in a small bag or easily carried in your hands or pocket
- Rubberized joint rings and feet to provide enhanced stability in difficult terrain
- Durable stainless steel and ABS plastic construction
JOBY BallHead 1K
- Standard 1/4"-20 screw for attaching equipment weighing up to 2.2 lb
- 360° panning and 90° tilt for optimal position control
- Portable design weighing only 1.8 oz and with a height of 2.4"
- Works with Joby pro-level accessories such as the GripTight PRO Mounts and GorillaPod Arms that allow you to use GoPro adapters, flash clips, and microphones
- Can be deployed on the GorillaPod 1K stand or any other tripod with a standard 1/4"-20 mount